Join the Peoples Team!
Founded in 1895, Peoples Trust & Savings Bank is the oldest financial institution in Warrick County, Indiana. Peoples puts an emphasis on being a community bank first by committing ourselves to a relationship-based approach. With dedicated involvement in the community both inside and outside of our branches, we strive to always put people first. Come explore the difference at Peoples to see how we are more than just a bank.
We are currently looking for a seasoned lender with commercial experience to join our commercial team. In this position, you will generate business with potential commercial customers, corporate accounts, and maintain current commercial relationships in accordance with the bank’s goals of attaining growth and preserving customer satisfaction.
· You will be responsible for developing a commercial customer portfolio and managing customer relationships of this portfolio as well as existing customers. This portfolio should have a heavy emphasis on deposits as well as loans.
· Interview and visit with prospective clients regularly, and analyze the financial structure of your current customers and prospects in order to recommend products or applicable services.
· Analyze financial statements, review collateral, and assist in processing commercial loan applications.
· Build effective relationships and trust with current clients and potential clients by listening and uncovering their needs and educating them about bank products and services that are most appropriate for their situation.
To be considered, you will need:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of loan production experience with an emphasis on commercial lending and production sales.
· Excellent communication skills and a self-motivating attitude.
Peoples Bank is looking for a relationship-builder first and foremost with an emphasis on quality over production. A successful candidate will have a mixture of strong customer service skills and sales orientation.
We are locally-owned and place an importance on fostering a family-like culture and atmosphere.